The protection and confidentiality of personal data is very important to us. Being fully aware that your personal information belongs to you, we do our best to store it securely and process it carefully. We do not provide information to third parties without informing you in accordance with legal provisions. We do not make exclusively automatic decisions that have a significant impact on you.
- Other services
- Who are we?
OPTIMEDIA SRL, Romanian legal entity, headquartered in Oradea, Calea Sântandrei no. 38, registered at the Trade Register under no. J05 / 4381/1994, fiscal code RO6576828, represented by Pantiș Marius, as General Manager is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to the legislation, our organization is a personal data controller. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable and appropriate, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
- Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the individual beneficiary of our products and / or services, the representative or contact person of a company, the site visitor or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, is a "data subject", that is, an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Our commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to complying with European and national legislation on personal data protection, in particular Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about it the information we use, and you are properly informed.
- The control is yours
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility to examine, modify, delete personal data that you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with legislation. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect you the best personal information. However, keep in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
- Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights in connection with the data we hold, or if you have concerns about how we treat any privacy issues, you may write to us at email: email@example.com
- What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you browse our site, when you send us a request by e-mail or contact us for any other purpose and on any other communication channel, you can communicate to us the following personal data, which we collect directly from you or from other sources, such as:
- Name and surname
- The home address
- Email Address
- Phone number
We collect most of the information directly from you (e.g. by filling in a form on the site - IF IT'S NECESSARY . Most of the information is as described above, but there may be situations where we collect data from third parties (partners, advertising platforms), such as procurement and interest information.
In addition to the information indicated above, we may also collect the following information, depending on the circumstances:
- [if it's necessary] How you interact with our site or ads (for example, information about how and when you access our site or what device you use to access our site);
- Information provided when completing forms or questionnaires;
- The content of messages sent through messaging and e-mail systems;
- Interactions between you and us on social networks (e.g., likes, shares, comments);
- Information we collect about you from other companies in the group or third parties who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share this information with us (including partners / publishing or advertising platforms).
[if it's necessary] In the event that you make purchases, certain payment information (card data) will be collected, but will be stored by our processing partners in a way that we cannot read and cannot access that data. We will only be informed if the purchase was successful.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
- IP address
- Internet browser
The web pages you access on our site
Automatically collected information that is not personal data
- Why do we collect this information?
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- [if it's necessary] In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests and provide you with customer support;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent or when there is a legal exception to obtaining consent;
- To provide and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems - we offer consulting services
- To defend us against cyber attacks;
- [if it's necessary] For the creation and / or maintenance of accounts;
- To comply with the law, such as compliance with tax law that requires us to keep accounting documents for a period of time;
- To establish or claim a right in court;
- For analytical and research purposes;
- For conducting promotions and contests;
- To prevent crimes, deceptions or fraud;
- If you buy services and products from us
- For data processing for bidding purposes
- What is the legal basis for processing?
We can use the following legal grounds, depending on the specific case:
- Consent for the processing of personal data;
However, if you are a customer of ours, we may send promotional messages (direct marketing) about similar goods and services with your consent.
However, in all cases, you may object to direct marketing and / or withdraw at any time consent by following the unsubscribe instructions ("unsubscribe”) From each e-mail or by sending a written request to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and us;
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of another party, unless your interests, rights or freedoms prevail.
If we use the legitimate interest, we perform a legitimate interest analysis (balancing test) through which we balance our interest and your interests.
- Processing is necessary in order to fulfill legal obligations (such as compliance with tax legislation that requires us to keep accounting documents for a period of time or providing certain information to authorized public bodies and institutions);
- In some cases, processing may be necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another individual;
Please note that consent is not required, and we will proceed to obtain your consent only in situations where we fail to we use another legal basis.
- How long do we store the data?
We store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes, but not more than 5 years since the termination of the contract or since the last interaction with us.
After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical or statistical research.
Please note that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period required by law.
How do we share your information with others?
We may disclose your data in compliance with applicable law to business partners or other third parties. We make constant efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented adequate protection and security measures. We have contractual terms with these third parties so that your data is protected. In these situations, we will make sure that any transfer is legitimate, based on your consent or other legal basis. For example, we may provide your data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, accounting, legal services, and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are carefully selected so that your data is processed only for the purposes we indicate.
We may also share your data with business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or service. Although unlikely, we may sell the business or part of the business in the future, which will include the transfer of your data. We may transmit the data to other parties with your consent or in accordance with your instructions, such as when you exercise a portability request. We will also be able to provide your personal information to the prosecutor's office, police, courts and other competent state bodies, based on and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of express requests.
We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but to the extent that we transfer data to non-EEA countries, we will ensure, in all cases, that the transfers are legitimate, based on your consent. your explicit or other legal basis.
To the extent that we have obtained your prior consent, we may use direct marketing and targeted advertising technologies, using the information we collect about you regarding interests, preferences, purchases, age, location, etc. For example, we may send emails, display ads within our site, on social media, or place ads on third-party sites, applications, or other Internet-connected devices.
- What kind of data do we collect for marketing?
In order to carry out direct marketing activities or targeted advertising, we may use the following information:
- Information collected through cookies and other similar technologies (location, device, browser, age, etc.);
- Your purchases, how you interacted with our goods and services, and the feedback you received;
- Age, country, region, sex;
- Other information obtained from our third party marketing partners, information obtained with your consent.
- Marketing partners
Our marketing partners, such as Facebook, Google and / or other agencies help us deliver marketing to you based on the information they collect directly from you and with your consent. In some cases, we even share new information we collect from you. We make sure, in all cases, that these transfers are legal as we explained in point 8.5.
Our partners may place advertisements on our services and products, based on data previously collected from you (interests, preferences) on other sites and / or services. Our marketing partners may also use the information we collect about you to improve services and / or algorithms (including artificial intelligence algorithms).
- How can you give up direct marketing?
You may object to direct marketing and / or withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each e-mail ("unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe") or by sending a request to email email@example.com
- What are your rights?
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows:
- The right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time by sending a request to that effect to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that to the extent that we have identified another legal basis for the processing of your data, we will continue to process your data on the basis of that legal basis. We have the legal right to use one or more grounds for processing your data.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data
- The right of access to data
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that we may or may not process personal data concerning you and, if so, access to such data and information provided by art. 15 para. (1) of the GDPR.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
You have the right to obtain, from us, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten")
In the situations provided for in art. 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request and obtain the deletion of personal data.
- The right to restrict processing
In the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request and obtain the processing restriction.
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator ("right to portability")
In the cases provided for in art. 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to request and obtain data portability.
- The right to object to the processing of data
In the cases provided for in art. 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of data.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles with legal or similar significant effects on you.
- The right to go to court to defend your rights and interests
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
Please note that:
- You can withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email / sms or other email.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you may do so by submitting a written request, signed and dated to by email: email@example.com
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed so that we can decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent that the request is substantiated, we will facilitate your exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you of the reasons for the refusal and of the rights to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to go to court.
- We will try to respond to your request within one month. However, the time limit may be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of applications received or the inability to identify you in a timely manner.
- If, despite our best efforts, we are unable to identify you and you do not provide us with additional information in order to identify you, we are not required to comply with the request.
- Questions, requests and exercise of rights
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information, wish to exercise your legal rights, or have any other privacy concerns, you may write to us at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the contact details of our data protection officer are:
Congratulations! You have reached the end. Thank you for taking the time to find out how we protect your personal data!