The protection and confidentiality of personal data is very important to us. Being fully aware that your personal information belongs to you, we do our best to store it securely and process it carefully. We do not provide information to third parties without informing you in accordance with legal provisions. We do not make exclusively automatic decisions that have a significant impact on you.
- Other services
- Who are we?
OPTIMEDIA SRL, Romanian legal entity, headquartered in Oradea, Calea Sântandrei no. 38, registered at the Trade Register under no. J05 / 4381/1994, fiscal code RO6576828, represented by Pantiș Marius, as General Manager is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to the legislation, our organization is a personal data controller. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable and appropriate, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
- Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the individual beneficiary of our products and / or services, the representative or contact person of a company, the site visitor or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, is a "data subject", that is, an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Our commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to complying with European and national legislation on personal data protection, in particular Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about it the information we use, and you are properly informed.
- The control is yours
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility to examine, modify, delete personal data that you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with legislation. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect you the best personal information. However, keep in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
- Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights in connection with the data we hold, or if you have concerns about how we treat any privacy issues, you may write to us at email: email@example.com
- What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you browse our site, when you send us a request by e-mail or contact us for any other purpose and on any other communication channel, you can communicate to us the following personal data, which we collect directly from you or from other sources, such as:
- Name and surname
- The home address
- Email Address
- Phone number
We collect most of the information directly from you (e.g. by filling in a form on the site - IF IT'S NECESSARY . Most of the information is as described above, but there may be situations where we collect data from third parties (partners, advertising platforms), such as procurement and interest information.
In addition to the information indicated above, we may also collect the following information, depending on the circumstances:
- [if it's necessary] How you interact with our site or ads (for example, information about how and when you access our site or what device you use to access our site);
- Information provided when completing forms or questionnaires;
- The content of messages sent through messaging and e-mail systems;
- Interactions between you and us on social networks (e.g., likes, shares, comments);
- Information we collect about you from other companies in the group or third parties who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share this information with us (including partners / publishing or advertising platforms).
[if it's necessary] In the event that you make purchases, certain payment information (card data) will be collected, but will be stored by our processing partners in a way that we cannot read and cannot access that data. We will only be informed if the purchase was successful.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
- IP address
- Internet browser
The web pages you access on our site
Automatically collected information that is not personal data
- Why do we collect this information?
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- [if it's necessary] In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests and provide you with customer support;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent or when there is a legal exception to obtaining consent;
- To provide and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems - we offer consulting services
- To defend us against cyber attacks;
- [if it's necessary] For the creation and / or maintenance of accounts;
- To comply with the law, such as compliance with tax law that requires us to keep accounting documents for a period of time;
- To establish or claim a right in court;
- For analytical and research purposes;
- For conducting promotions and contests;
- To prevent crimes, deceptions or fraud;
- If you buy services and products from us
- For data processing for bidding purposes
- What is the legal basis for processing?