Regional Operational Program 2014-2020 Priority Axis 2 "Improving the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises", Investment Priority 2.2 - "Supporting the creation and expansion of advanced production capacities and service development"
Project Title: "Construction of storage, acquisition of storage technology and fire water household"
SMIS code: 143754
Nr. registration of financing application: NV / BH / 2020/2 / 2.2 / 2/1659 / 11.11.2020
Benefit: OPTIMEDIA SRL
NOTICE OF INTENT
for the selection of offers in order to endow it with equipment
Dear Sir / Madam,
SC OPTIMEDIA SRL, based in Oradea, Str. Calea Sintandrei, no. 38, Bihor County, Romania (with identification data in the header) invites you to present your offer of machinery and equipment for the realization of an investment project financed by Regio - Regional Operational Program 2014-2020, Priority Axis 2 „Improving the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises medium ”, Investment Priority 2.2 -“ Supporting the creation and expansion of advanced production capacities and development of services ”, entitled“ Construction of storage, acquisition of storage technology and fire water management ”.
1. Procedure applied: Competitive procedure in accordance with the provisions of Order no. 1284/8 August 2016, issued by the Ministry of European Funds and published in the Official Gazette no. 618 of August 12, 2016.
2. Award criteria: the award of the supply contract will be made in accordance with the requirements of Order no. 1284 / August 8, 2016 (the choice of the offer with the most advantages for achieving the project purpose will be made by presenting the technical and financial advantages that motivate the choice in relation to the other offers received. The contract will be awarded to the economic operator whose offer has the most advantages technical and financial in relation to the other offers received and which best meets the purpose of the project).
3. The object of the contract will consist of: purchase of equipment (according to ANNEX I).
4. Type of contract: goods supply contract.
5. Deadline for submission of tenders: 26.07.2021, 12.00.
6. Deadline for receipt of requests for clarification: 20.07.2021, 16.00
Requests for clarification may be submitted in Romanian or accompanied by an authorized translation into Romanian. Requests for clarifications can be requested in writing and sent by mail or courier or will be submitted in person at: Oradea, Str. Calea Sintandrei, no. 38, Bihor County, Romania. These can also be requested by e-mail at: email@example.com.
7. Response to clarifications: The answer to the requests for clarifications will be sent in Romanian, by e-mail.
8. Validity of the offer: at least 90 days from the date of issue.
9. Date of opening the tenders: 26.07.2021, 12.00.
10. The address at which the offer is submitted, respectively the address at which the opening session of the offers takes place: Oradea, Str. Calea Sintandrei, no. 38, Bihor County, Romania.
The offers will be submitted in person or will be sent by mail or courier.
11. The estimated value is: 783.177,80 Euro, the equivalent of 3.784.158,50 Lei, as follows:
Equipment / machinery / installation
Total value (LEI)
Total value (EURO)
4-head welding machine
4-head welding machine
NOTE: - The above prices do not include VAT;
- 1 Euro = 4,8318 Lei, exchange rate August 2020.
12. The submitted offer must contain:
• Technical and financial offer;
• Declaration regarding the observance of the rules for avoiding the conflict of interests (according to ANNEX II, the annex that can be downloaded from the address: https://optimedia.com.ro/anexa-2-dotare-cu-utilaje/);
The technical specifications can be found in ANNEX I, an annex that can be downloaded from: https://optimedia.com.ro/anexa-1-dotare-cu-utilaje/
Documents issued in another language shall be presented in the original, or, as the case may be, in a certified copy of the original and shall be accompanied by the authorized translation into Romanian, in the original.
13. Conditions for signing the contract:
The goods purchase contract will be concluded with the winning bidder.
If the winning bidder does not sign the contract in the terms established in the information letter regarding the result of the procurement procedure, the private beneficiary may resume the procurement procedure.
The goods acquisition contract must mention the identification data of the two signatory parties (administrative identification and financial identification - registered office, telephone, fax, e-mail, unique registration code, bank, bank code), objective, value, contract documents , duration and contractual conditions. The contract must be signed by both parties and dated. The contract must be valid for a sufficient period so as to allow the implementation of the project in accordance with the data in the financing application, with the documents attached to it.
The contract and its annexes will be drawn up in 2 original copies, one for each party.
The payment of the contract price will be made as follows:
- Advance of maximum 30% of the contract value;
- The remaining payment will be paid before the delivery of the equipment that is the object of the contract.
14. Settlement of appeals: any tenderer dissatisfied with the result of the award process has the right to lodge an appeal with the private beneficiary. Appeals may be submitted in Romanian or accompanied by an authorized translation into Romanian. Complaints can be sent in writing by mail or courier or will be submitted in person at: Oradea, Str. Calea Sintandrei, no. 38, Bihor County, Romania. The waiting term in order to submit possible appeals is 3 days from the transmission of the notifications to the winning bidder, respectively to the non-winning bidder / bidders. Otherwise the appeals will NOT be taken into account. The Beneficiary will analyze and resolve the appeal within a maximum of 10 days from its receipt, which will be finalized through a report for resolving the appeal. The Commission has the right to request clarifications from the appellant, in which case the settlement period may be extended by the period in which the clarifications are received.
Attention: Failure by the bidder to comply with any of the requirements of this documentation (failure to present the documents or their partial presentation or of the requested information and in the requested form) may lead to the rejection of the bid in the selection process of the winning bid.
For additional information you can contact SC OPTIMEDIA SRL, based in Oradea, Str. Calea Sintandrei, no. 38, Bihor County, Romania, tel. 0729 308 065, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are waiting for your offer, until the deadline mentioned above, at the headquarters of our company.
Thank you in advance.
Marius Ioan Pantis Date: 16.07.2021